In this Assignment, you demonstrate skills related to engagement. You are encouraged to practice your engagement skills before recording yourself because practice encourages improvement. However, the video is not expected to be a perfect recording. Real life is not as polished as it may appear in film or television. Stumbling over a word or having to clarify a sentence is a place to demonstrate genuineness and warmth. The goal of recording yourself is to demonstrate current practice skills. You share your video with colleagues in order to have opportunities to learn from one another over the next few weeks. It is now time to record your role-play scenario!
Using the Script Template that’s attached, provide a detailed script that includes verbatim dialogue, identifies non-verbal communication, and identifies practice skills/behaviors used. In the required transcript, include:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- 1.A description of the fictional agency setting and types of services provided at this agency
- 2.A description of the client system (depending on the client level you selected—micro, mezzo, or macro)
- 3.An explanation of the presenting concern
- 4.A description of the client session scene in which you implement the GIM step and practice skills you have selected for working with this client system
- 5.A verbatim script of the dialogue, which depicts the techniques you would use to implement the GIM step and the 6.practice skills you selected for the client interaction (column 1 in the template), that occurs between you, as the social work intern, and the client(s)
- 7.A description of the visual cues or non-verbal communication that both the social worker and the client exhibited during the interaction that support the GIM step and practice skills you selected (column 2 in the template)
- 8.An identification of specific practice techniques/skills demonstrated (column 3 in the template)