The director of the healthcare facility where you work has just received notice from the Ministry of Health (MOH) in Saudi Arabia that they will be conducting economic evaluations on a multitude of facilities and specializations. Your organization was chosen as part of this initiative. The MOH has indicated that the Ministry will be conducting training sessions related to economic expectations, however, your manager wants to be proactive and has asked you for assistance in addressing the problem in advance.
You have decided to develop a PowerPoint presentation explaining the entire economic evaluation process. This presentation will include the types of economic evaluations, the methodology and steps behind conducting evaluations, and the main issues related to the process.
Be sure to discuss the following in your presentation:
- The economic evaluation process,
- Types of economic evaluations,
- Steps in conducting evaluations, and
- Main issues related to the evaluation process.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements. Your presentation must:
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- Consist of 8 slides, plus the title and reference slides (ten total).
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes—at a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from, and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Follow APA writing standards.
- The references not older than 5 years back
- Add more citation through the text and the notes
- Zero plagiarism
- Add colored images labeled with their citation and these citation added to references slide.