APA with in-text citations & references.
MUST CONTAIN PICTURES AND AUDIO AND ADDRESS EACH ITEM WITHOUT TOO MUCH WORDINESS.
1.Review the Resources and identify one change that you believe is called for in your organization/workplace.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2.This may be a change necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment
It may also be a change in response to something not addressed in your previous efforts. It may be beneficial to discuss your ideas with your organizational leadership and/or colleagues to help identify and vet these ideas.
3. Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
4. The Assignment (6-minute PowerPoint presentation):
Change Implementation and Management Plan
5. Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation of 5 or 6 slides with video that presents a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
Your presentation should be 5–6 minutes in length and should include a video with you as presenter.
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
6. An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.)
7. Description of the change being proposed
8. Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace.
9. Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
10.Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
11.Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
12. A plan for communicating the change you propose
13. A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose