Discussion Question In this course, each of you will be developing a research proposal. Our focus this week is to identify a problem specific to your role option that is amenable to an innovative solution.
Based on your specialty role option (i.e., Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Educator, Nurse Informaticist, Nurse Administrator), identify a potential problem (topic) that you would like to investigate through nursing research. Begin by reading the American Association of Colleges of Nursing’s (AACN) position statement on nursing research (Nursing Research).
Next explore South’s Online Library and conduct a search to locate a minimum of three nursing research articles that have addressed the problem you have identified. The literature may not be older than 5 years. After reading the literature respond to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Note your role specialization (Family Nurse Practitioner) and briefly describe the problem you are interested in researching and why this is of interest to you.
2. Discuss your library search strategies and briefly summarize the literature you reviewed. Focus your discussion on the “problem” and how the literature you identified provides evidence of the existence of the problem.
3. Include in your discussion a potential innovation that you might consider as a solution to the problem identified.
4. Include citations/references in APA style format, using citations where appropriate.
5. Complete two pages not including the cover page.