Health care organizations such as Choice Hospital must keep up to date with new initiatives related to reimbursement by third-party payers for services provided. This is especially true for Medicare reimbursement and initiatives tied to legislation such as the Affordable Care Act and the 21st Century Cures Act.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You are working with the chief financial officer and his team on two types of statistics related to Medicare reimbursement initiatives:
- Medicare spending per beneficiary (MSPB)
- Hospital readmission rates
You will be working with the finance team to prepare a presentation for the CEO and executive leadership team to help them understand these requirements. Your presentation should be 5-7 slides (100-150 words per slide, not including the title and reference slides) with APA formatting. Cite at least 2 scholarly reference articles or government publications that were published within the last 3-5 years.
Your presentation should address the following for both the MSPB and hospital readmission rate statistics:
- Describe the Medicare program or initiative that uses the statistic.
- Is it an incentive- or penalty-type program related to the rate of Medicare reimbursement?
- Are the statistics and the program or initiative tied to performance, for example improving quality of care? If so, how?
- Which legislation is authorizing the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to initiate these programs?
- Define the statistic and how it is calculated.
- Provide examples of these statistics from publications or government sites. For many of the CMS initiatives, data for health care institutions is made available through the CMS Hospital Compare Web site.
Cite all references using APA formatting.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED AND ORIGINAL ESSAY PAPERS
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100
Use the following coupon code :