The environment (both home and physical) has a significant influence on health, as you saw in the readings and media presentations for this week. You also read about the ramifications of global climate change on health. For the purpose of this Assignment, consider the implications of global climate change on health now and in the future.
For this Assignment, review the following:
- AWE Checklist (Level 4000)
- Walden paper template (no abstract or running head required)
- The Week 5 Assignment Rubric for additional instruction and guidance
Write a 3- to 5-page paper that addresses the following:
- Describe two health care concerns related to global climate change.
- Topics could include increased exposure to vectors that transmit Zika, West Nile virus, or malaria; respiratory problems; food distribution problems due to drought or lack of water; or heat-related illness.
- Compare concerns in the United States related to these topics with one developed and one developingcountry.
- Describe health promotion/health protection strategies a nurse could implement.
- Support your ideas with references from the professional nursing literature