Due at the end of week 7 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved, documented exception is provided)
*In the workplace, incomplete work is not accepted. The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the directions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will be scored at a 22. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored as a zero.
This week’s Professional Experience requires you to create a speaking outline for your upcoming presentation (Assignment #4).
Steps to Complete Professional Experience Four
Create an outline (Refer to the Outline Guidelines, below, for details) for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6’s PowerPoint presentation (a video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard
- Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline.
- Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details
- Refer to the example outline posted for you in the Week 7 OneDrive folder
- Base your submission on the outline format in the example or create your own for this Professional Experience
A EXAMPLE OF THE OUTLINE IS ATTACHED