Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select and read one (1) of the following articles:
1. Abdoli, S., Hessler, D., Vora, A., Smither, B., & Stuckey, H. (2019). Experiences o f diabete s burnout : A qualitative study among people with Type 1 Diabetes . AJN, 119(12), 22-
2. Bornais, J. A. K., Crawley, J., M., & El-Masri, M. (2019). One stop: Examining the reasons patients use the emergency department for nonurgent care and the barriers they face . Journal of Emergency Nursing, 46(2), 163-170. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jen.2019.08.007
3. Caban, P. L. (2019). The use of home telemonitoring for heart failure managemen t among Hispanics , non – Hispanic blacks, and non – Hispanic whites . Home Healthcare Now, 37(6) 345- 349. https://doi.org/10.1097/NHH.0000000000000798
4. Kaplan Serin, E., Ovayolu, N., & Ovayolu, O. (2019). The effect of progressive relaxation exercises on pain, fatigue, and quality of life in dialysis patients . Holistic Nursing Practice, 34(2), 121-128. https://doi.org/10.1097/HNP.0000000000000347
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED AND ORIGINAL ESSAY PAPERS
5. Khan, S. H., Chenjia Xu, Purpura, R., Durrani, S., & Lindroth, H. (2020). Decreasing delirium through music: A randomized pilot tria l. American Journal of Critical Care, 29(2), e31– e38. https://doi.org/10.4037/ajcc2020175
6. Sönmez Sağlık, D., & Çağlar, S. (2019). The effect of parental presence on pain and anxiety levels during invasive procedures in the pediatric emergency departmen t. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 45(3), 278-285. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jen.2018.07.003
7. Lizcano Pabón, L. del M., Moreno Fergusson, M. E., & Palacios, A. M. (2019). Experience o f perinata l
death from the father’s perspective . Nursing Research, 68(5), E1– E9. https://doi.org/10.1097/NNR.0000000000000369
8. Sepulveda-Pacsi, A. L., Hiraldo, G., & Frederickson, K. (2018). Cancer worry among urban Dominican women: A qualitative study . Journal of Transcultural Nursing, 29(1), 30-
9. Wiggermann, N., Smith, K., & Kumpar, D. (2017). What bed size does a patient need? The relationship between body mass index and space required to turn in bed . Nursing Research, 66(6), 483- 489. https://doi.org/10.1097/NNR.0000000000000242
10. Woith, W. M., Kerber, C., Astroth, K. S., & Jenkins, S. H. (2017). Lessons from the homeless: Civil and uncivil interactions with nurses, self-care behaviors, and barriers to care. Nursing Forum, 52(3), 211–220.