Chapter 4 (Moore) addresses how self-esteem can come into play when coaching someone. In order to help someone with his or her self-esteem, it’s importing in the coaching process to understand your level of self-esteem. Use the following link to assess your level of self-esteem: https://www.how-to-study.com/study-skills-articles/raising-self-esteem.asp (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. After completing the assessment write a 2-page minimum paper (750 words) addressing the following questions, plagiarism free and avoid using contractions
- What was your level of self-esteem?
- What current life factors positively or negatively affect your self-esteem?
- Is there any past experience that have affected your self-esteem?
- What are five things you can do to either raise or maintain your self-esteem?
- What methods would you use to coach someone with low self-esteem?
- Each paper submitted in this course must have a title page and a reference page. You are expected to reference and cite a minimum of two scholarly sources in each paper. Proper APA 6th Edition must be followed. If you need assistance with APA please refer to the “APA Student Paper” handout or visit Purdue Owl at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.