Assignment: Assume that you are a change management consultant hired by the consulting firm in the example in this week’s introduction to research and analyze both the likelihood of a crisis among leaders and/or subordinate personnel with the impending training.You are given authority to interview any leader or subordinate personnel involved in the planned change, inquire about areas of discomfort experienced last year, as well as explore how these areas could be relieved. Per your contract, you are to prepare two documents.First, prepare a handout to discuss with participants of an all-team meeting that includes your findings and possible remedies to concerns. This document should include:
- Provide an abstract and key points discovered from your interviews and research.
- Explain key discoveries from persons you interviewed concerning discomfort with the Saturday morning training sessions.
- Determine the feasibility among subordinate leaders of possibly conducting training at other days and times or other alternatives.
- Ask for suggestions and a discussion regarding other training possibilities.
- Provide in-text citations in addition to your references page, as many of the personnel at the firm have advanced degrees and will expect academic citing and references.
Second, provide a brief report for the RVP discussing possible and suggested procedures if a crisis does develop over the planned training sessions. Provide suggestions for dealing with the crisis, including the following:
- Recommend how to discuss the crisis with the most vocal subordinate leaders.
- Recommend how to discuss all aspects of the crisis with HR.
- Recommend how to effectively implement the training if some subordinate leaders refuse to participate.
- Recommend how to respond to subordinate leaders who may leave the firm, including the recruiting of replacements.
Support each document with at least two scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length of Handout: 2 pages
Length of summary for RVP: 3-5 pages, not including title and reference pagesYour assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Poli